The holiday season is busy and many of us start the new year feeling weary and worn out. However, your success in 2022 relies on a strong start. Now is the time to reflect on what went well this year and what to focus on in the year ahead. Here at Simple Desk we are reflecting on the impact we have made in our community this year. We are proud to have supported 50 local business owners and hosted 15+ educational sessions. We have been listening to our clients and considering new ways to help take their businesses to the next level. Stay tuned for some new offerings in the new year. Until then, check out these top-rated apps for business success!
Best apps for mental health
Minding your mental health is vital to the well-being of your business. Starting or strengthening a meditation habit can drastically improve the quality of your sleep, your ability to focus, and your ability to process new information. Check out these meditation apps to find one that suits you!
- Calm – You can even listen to Matthew McConaughey read you a bedtime story!
- Simple Habit – 5 minute meditations to center yourself throughout your day
Best apps for personal development
Part of staying on top of your game is your commitment to continued learning. Check out these apps to make learning-on-the-go even more convenient.
- Blinkist – get 5-15 minute summaries of the best non-fiction books and podcasts
- Audible – listen to books and podcasts on the go!
Best apps for marketing
Marketing your business is what drives your sales and grows your business. There are so many options to create, automate and streamline your marketing efforts. Check out these apps to kick start your business success in 2022!
- Canva – create content that aligns with your business and speaks to your audience
- Creator Studio – seamlessly manage your content across your social channels
- Active Campaign – automate and measure the effects of your email marketing efforts
Best apps for sales and accounting
Money matters! Check out these apps to keep your books well-organized!
- Square – process debit and credit transactions quickly and easily. This app can also manage inventory, digital receipts, and helps with reporting
- Quickbooks – create invoices, track cash flow, keep all of your transactions organized
Best apps for productivity and organization
Being more productive in 2022 doesn’t mean you have to increase your working hours. Check out these apps to work smarter in 2022!
- Monday.com – organize, co-ordinate, and track your work with this project management app
- Calendly – effortlessly schedule meetings, and it links to your calendar!
- Loom – record your screen to create how-to videos to reference later
There are so many apps available today, it can be overwhelming. Stay curious and keep an open mind as you give these ones a try. It’s important that you find and use the apps that work best for you, and not for anyone else! If you need some help getting your business ready to tackle 2022, don’t hesitate to reach out!